Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sorry, New to blogging and trying to attract followers+not blogging=no followers. Wanted to share with you some pictures of one of my Science Interactive notebooks! This is the first time I am using an interactive notebook. I have always used composition notebooks for note taking because the students cannot rip out the pages willy-nilly. I have also always set up my science book with labs in the front, notes in the middle, and vocabulary in the back. I have never set a teacher input / student product pages system. If I wanted a product I would create or give a worksheet, collect it, grade it, and then BEG the students to put it in their science folder so they could reference it later. We all know how well that worked out. So for the last year I have been reading blogs and researching (pinteresting) about interactive notebooks and thought I would put my spin on it.
This is the table of contents at the very beginning of the notebook.
This is one of the labs!
The rules of the lab. I will share with you the notes / interactive part in my next blog! Hope you are having a fabulous year! Stender

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! I need to observe you teaching Science. It is not my strength :(

    Jess
    I {Heart} Recess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that. I get to teach it twice a day so anytime you can, first thing, come on down.
      V

      Delete